This online course provides an overview of Pranayam and how yogi live long life and benefit of Pranayam, Mudras and technical terms and other important topic we teach. We follow traditional way.
Topic areas include:
- The history and philosophy of Pranayam
- Basic functional anatomy and physiology
- The essence of the main types of Pranayam
- Provide 30 Pranayam names.
- Theory and practice of traditional Pranayam techniques
- A simple hour long pranayam practice that is taught and demonstrated in more than 15 different ways by senior yoga & pranayam teacher.
- The principles, theory and practice of being your own yoga teacher that are the prelude to learning to teach other people
- doing online practice and student can ask question answers.
- End of the class student must be attend exam.
Topic and sessions.
Topic A: The history and philosophy of Pranayam
Topic B: Basic applied anatomy and physiology of Pranayam
Topic C: Technique of Pranayam & Byau
Topic D: Benefit of Pranayam.
Topic E: 30 Most Important Pranayam name in English Saskrit and Meaning of Names
Topic F: Physical Pranayam practice: Yogic Breath
Abdominal and chest breath
Topic G: Ratio of breath
Topic H: Bhastrika Pranayam
Topic I: Ujjayi Pranayam
Topic J: Nadi Shodhana Pranayam
Topic K: Kapalbhati Pranayam
Topic L: Chandra and Surye Bhedhan and Chandra bhaedan Pranayam
Topic M: Sitali & Sitkari Pranayam
Topic N: Murcha Pranayam
Topic O: Bhamari Pranayam
Topic P: information about Nadis (Ida, Pingla and Susumna)
Topic Q: Information about Aswoni Mudra (Mul Bandha)
Topic R: Information about Jalandhar Bandha
Topic S: Information about Upward Abdominal Lock (Uddiyana Bandha)
Topic T: Mahabandha (Great Lock)
Topic U: Breath control (rechak purak Kumbhak & baye kumbhak)
Topic V: Pranayam and Mudras relation
Topic W: Meditation and relaxation with breath
Topic X: Meditation and relaxation with breath & Mudra
Topic Y: homework and home practice
Topic Z: Question & answer class.